The way we work has undergone a monumental change. Nearly two years on, Covid-19 is still creating challenges, with businesses struggling to navigate how to define and implement a secure, agile and productive hybrid workplace that can cope with emerging Covid variants and changing work from home mandates.
As the meaning of the workplace continues to be redefined, there are two ways in which organizations can get ahead. One is by understanding that things likely won’t go back to the way they were, and that the ‘new normal’ - a hybrid workplace - is here to stay. The other is grasping that it’s the network that can make or break a business’s success in the Covid-era, and that it should be at the very heart of hybrid work strategies.
In episode one of Aruba’s ‘Rethinking the Network’ series, Eve-Marie Lanza, Senior Solutions Marketing Manager, Aruba ESP & Hybrid Workplace, IoT at Aruba and Bob Laliberte, Principal Analyst at ESG share essential insights into how organizations can place a redefined network at the center of their strategies. From exploring how the network has been redefined, to diving into how organizations can use the new network to thrive despite uncertainty, watch the on-demand webcast to hear:
- How the nature of the network has changed and what defines a hybrid workplace in 2022
- How to make sure that hybrid workplaces are ensuring that on-campus network experiences match remote experiences, with employees able to access the same resources in the same way wherever they are
- Ways in which the reimagined office will increasingly rely on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, IoT sensors and other capabilities
- How IT leaders can drive operational efficiency by making the most of cloud-based network management platforms that utilize AI-powered insights, workflow automation, and robust security
- The importance of unified management of wired and wireless environments
- And more