Terms and Conditions – Aruba Webinar Instant AP Offer
1. Sponsor: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company ("HPE"), 6280 America Center Drive, San Jose, CA 95002.
2. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY & PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING. If an end user or potential end user, attends an Aruba sponsored webinar focused on topics pertaining to SMB and submits webinar registration with their business email address, it will be considered a single entry for eligibility of the Instant Access Point and Central license offer (hereinafter “eval kit”). An entrant must check the box, “Interest in Instant Access Point” on the registration form. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/HOSTID/GUARDID/NICID. The prize, a single Aruba Instant Access Point and single Aruba Central license, valued at approximately $360 is subject to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). 1 By filling out the webinar registration, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Terms and Conditions or the entry itself, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which are final and binding in all respects. 2 The promotional Access Points (“AP”) may not be used for resale or distribution. By filling out the webinar registration, entrants affirm that they have read, accepted and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Limit one free AP per organization and per individual while supplies last.
3. Eligibility: To qualify for this Instant Access Point, only an end user who attended the live or on-demand webinar in its will be accepted. Qualified webinar attendees will be called by an Aruba representative to validate webinar attendee information (hereinafter “Entrants”). Existing Aruba customers are eligible to participate. Entrants must be LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA and are 18 YEARS OLD. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees of HPE, its subsidiaries, affiliates, their immediate family and
household members are not eligible. The following entities are ineligible for this promotion: U.S. federal, state, and local government entities, public higher education institutions, and private or public K-12 educational institutions and libraries and their board members, employees, officers, representatives, agents, consultants and independent contractors.
In addition, Entrants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Attend the live event, live webinar or on-demand version in its entirety
- Provide a valid company name and website
- Be an IT professional working in one of the countries listed below and have an active role of managing, maintaining, or monitoring their organization’s network infrastructure, and be employed by the company
- Not be a current partner, reseller, or consultant of Aruba or HPE
- Register with a shipping address in the United States or Canada
- Register with their company email address
- Confirm satisfaction of the above requirements and shipping address with an Aruba or HPE representative by phone
4. Prize, Values & Odds: Interested parties who merely fill out the webinar registration are not guaranteed an “eval kit”. Instant Access point and single Aruba Central license is valued at approximately $360. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes, except in HPE’s sole discretion. Taxes are winner’s responsibility. The exact model of the Instant Access Point will be determined by Aruba, in its sole discretion.
By accepting the AP you represent that you are authorized by your employer to accept the AP and that you will disclose receipt of the AP to your employer as and if required. Hewlett Packard Enterprise reserves the right to not fulfill your free AP shipment in the event that the promotional AP is not certified in your country, or it is unable to clear customs at the time of shipment. The recipient is responsible for taxes and duties, if any. Due to abuse, we cannot provide promotional APs to individuals who register with yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, and other email domains not registered to your company. Please speak directly to your Hewlett Packard Enterprise rep if you have any questions.
5. Disclaimers: Entrants agree that HPE shall not be liable for, and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Entrants shall release and hold HPE, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”), harmless from, any and all losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of survey/drawing, or participation in this survey/drawing. By accepting the “eval kit” you represent that you are authorized by your employer to accept the “eval kit” and that you will disclose receipt of the “eval kit” to your employer as and if required. Entrants also agree that the Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from any part of this offer.
6. Limitation of Liability – Promotion Operation: By filling out the webinar registration for the “eval kit”, the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Entrants release and discharge Released Parties from any and all liability resulting from: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, unreadable, incorrect, inaccurate, garbled, unintelligible or postage due communications, including without limitation, entries and entry information, regardless of the method of transmission, including the of delivery of prize.
7. Disqualification: HPE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the survey or any website related to the drawing; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person participating in or connected with the survey/drawing. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different identities, or any other prohibited methods will void that participant’s entry and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. HPE’s server shall be the official time stamp for the purposes of determining the validity of any entries (where applicable).
8. Privacy: By submitting a webinar registration for offer consideration, and providing HPE with your personal data, you consent to the use of your data by HPE for purposes of conducting this survey in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. Governing Law: The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any dispute under the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California. You irrevocably waive any objection on the grounds of venue, forum non-conveniens or any similar grounds and irrevocably consent to service of process by mail or in any other manner permitted by applicable law and consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California. You further hereby waive any right to a trial by jury with respect to any lawsuit or judicial proceeding arising or relating to the Terms and Conditions.