Terms and Conditions – Aruba Instant Access Point Promotion
1. Sponsor: The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company affiliate (“Aruba”) distributing Aruba products in your location invites you to participate in the Aruba Instant Access Point Promotion (the “Promotion”) subject to these terms and conditions (these “Terms”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree that have read and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. How to Enter: You must register using the form provided by Aruba and must check the box indicating “Interest in Instant Access Point.” REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE AWARD. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT ELIGIBILITY OR AWARD UNDER THIS PROMOTION. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON/HOSTID/GUARDID/NICID.
3. Eligibility: To participate in the Promotion, you must: (a) be located in Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Japan or Korea; (b) register with a valid business shipping address, other than a post office box, located in the above countries; (c) register with a valid business email address; (d) attend an event or watch a video hosted on HPE.com or ArubaNetworks.com where Aruba offers an Aruba Instant Access Point subject to these Terms; (e) meet with an Aruba sales representative; and (f) be an information technology professional employed by an organization to manage, maintain, or monitor that organization’s network infrastructure.
4. Exclusions: You cannot participate in this Promotion if you are, work for, or are otherwise contracted by or represent: (a) a government agency, government-owned entity, or other public sector body; (b) Aruba or its affiliates or a family or household member of an employee of Aruba or its affiliates; (c) an existing Aruba customer, competitor, distributor, reseller, or other partner; or (d) a blogger, journalism outlet, or other media. Due to abuse, you cannot register with Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, or other email domains not registered to your organization.
5. Promotional Access Point: If an Aruba sales representative determines, using Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline criteria that you represent a qualified sales opportunity, Aruba may award you a Aruba Instant Access Point and single ninety-day Aruba Central license (“Promotional Access Point”). You are not guaranteed a Promotional Access Point. The exact model of the Promotional Access Point will be determined by Aruba in its sole discretion. Limit one Promotional Access Point per organization and per individual. The use of Aruba Central will be governed by Aruba Central’s license and usage terms. The Promotional Access Point must not be used for resale or distribution. The recipient is responsible for any taxes and duties. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes.
6. Authority: By accepting the Promotional Access Point you represent that you are authorized by your organization to accept the Promotional Access Point and that you will disclose receipt of the Promotional Access Point to your organization if required.
7. Liability Disclaimer: THE PROMOTIONAL ACCESS POINT IS FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES AND PROVIDED “AS IS” EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW. To the extent permitted by law, Aruba, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents will not be liable, and will be held harmless for, any and all losses, including data loss, property damages, or injuries resulting from your participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse, of the Promotional Access Point, including the delivery of the Promotional Access Point and any late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, unreadable, incorrect, inaccurate, garbled, unintelligible or postage due communications, entries and entry information, regardless of the method of transmission.
8. Cancellation: Aruba may cancel your participation in this Promotion if: (a) you do not meet the eligibility criteria or otherwise violate these Terms, including, e.g., by attempting to use automation, multiple identities, false information, or other method to obtain more than one Promotional Access Point; (b) you tamper or interfere with the operation of any Aruba systems, including the registration form or any other content related to this Promotion; or (c) you disrupt, annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person in connection with this Promotion. Aruba may choose not to fulfill your Promotional Access Point shipment if the Promotional Access Point is not suitable or certified for your location or is unable to clear customs at the time of shipment.
9. Privacy: You should provide only business contact information to Aruba. You consent to the use of any personal data provided by you to Aruba for the purposes of your participation in this Promotion or other promotions, events, activities, products or services you express interest in. You consent to sharing your contact details with our nominated partners as Aruba will connect you to our nominated partner after we have shipped the unit to you.
10. Miscellaneous: The Terms are governed by the laws of, and Aruba and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, the location where Aruba is located. You irrevocably waive any objection on the grounds of venue, forum non-conveniens, or any similar grounds and irrevocably consent to service of process by mail or in any other manner permitted by such governing law. You waive any right to a trial by jury with respect to any lawsuit or judicial proceeding arising or relating to these Terms. Where applicable, Aruba’s server will be the definitive time stamp for the purposes of determining the timing or validity of any entries.